Narrative 4 Community Connection: A Day of Outreach and Empathy into Action
Join us for Narrative 4’s first northeast regional summit on Saturday, October 19, 2019 in Hartford, Connecticut. Narrative 4 Community Connection is a day of outreach and empathy into action.
- Discover why Narrative 4 is a leader in the fields of empathy, education, global learning, and civic engagement.
- Network with local educators, artists, and community leaders.
- Participate in a community story exchange.
- Hear from students, teachers, and administrators in the field.
- Attend a literary event with author and N4 Co-Founder Colum McCann, Hartford Poet Laureate Frederick-Douglass Knowles II, Deacon Art Miller, and more to be announced!
1:00pm – 5:30pm: Workshops, Connecticut Convention Center
7:30pm – 9:00pm: A Night of Literature, Trinity College
For a full schedule or to RSVP, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/n4hartford
This event is free and open to the public.