Become a trained Narrative 4 story exchange facilitator!
Are you a middle or high school educator in the the U.S. Northeast or U.S. Southeast? Narrative 4 is excited to announce six upcoming Story Exchange Facilitator Trainings:
- New Haven, CT on Friday, March 15th
- New York City Area on Friday, March 29th
- Philadelphia, PA on Friday, April 5th
- Hindman, KY on Tuesday, April 9th
- New Orleans, LA on Tuesday, April 16th
- Nashville, TN on Friday, May 10th
This event will provide space for teachers to learn more about empathy, the power of story, and how to use the N4 methodology to create positive change in their classrooms and schools. Narrative 4 Master Practitioners will lead participants through four training modules:
- Expand your knowledge of Narrative 4 and the power of storytelling to create empathy
- Experience the story exchange
- Learn the dos and don’ts of good story exchange facilitation
- Identify ways to use the methodology in your school or community
Participants will leave the training as Narrative 4 Facilitators and gain access to the N4 alumni network, facilitator toolkit, learning models, and support from N4 Master Practitioners and staff.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about subsidized tickets. No educator will be turned away due to lack of funding.
Please click here more information on Narrative 4 programs for educators.