Become a trained Narrative 4 story exchange facilitator!
Are you a middle or high school educator in the the U.S. Northeast or U.S. Southeast? Narrative 4 is excited to announce our upcoming Story Exchange Facilitator Trainings:
- New Orleans, LA on Wednesday, August 21st
- Hindman, KY on Tuesday, September 3rd
- Nashville, TN on Thursday, September 5th
- New Haven, CT on Friday, September 13th
- Bronx, NY on Friday, September 20th
- Philadelphia, PA on Friday, October 11th
- Springfield, MA on Friday, October 25th
- Portland, ME on Saturday, November 9th
- Woodbridge, CT on Friday, December 6th
- New Orleans, LA on Wednesday, January 29th
This event will provide space for teachers to learn more about empathy, the power of story, and how to use the N4 methodology to create positive change in their classrooms, schools, and communities. Narrative 4 Master Practitioners will lead participants through four training modules:
- Expand your knowledge of Narrative 4 and the power of storytelling to create empathy
- Experience the story exchange
- Learn the dos and don’ts of good story exchange facilitation
- Identify ways to use the methodology in your school or community
Click here for more information about Narrative 4’s One Day Facilitator Training.
Participants will leave the training as Narrative 4 Facilitators and gain access to the N4 alumni network, facilitator toolkit, learning models, and support from N4 Master Practitioners and staff.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about subsidized tickets. No educator will be turned away due to lack of funding.
Please click here more information on Narrative 4 programs for educators.